WAVE Quarterly Meeting
Monday July 19, 2021
Networking: 9:15 - 9:30am
Meeting: 9:30am - 12:00 Noon
Virtual - Via Zoom
Meeting Materials (slides, etc.) follow the Meeting Details below
WAVE July 19, 2021 Quarterly Meeting Details
Registration is now open:for our WAVE Quarterly Meeting, July 19, 2021, 9:30 - 12:00 pm via Zoom. Social networking time is 9:15 - 9:30. (See registration link at the bottom.)
Please join us at our July 19th Quarterly Meeting. The program will include a plenary featuring Rhonda Schwartz, Regional Administrator, U.S. Administration on Community Living (ACL), and Vicki Gottlitch, Director of the ACL Center for Policy & Evaluation. They will describe programs that can support villages and how villages, in turn, can enhance those programs. They will also share how the ACL assesses the success and impact of senior-serving programs, which can help individual villages, WAVE, and the national Village to Village Network improve our own assessments.
This will be followed by informal break-out discussions on helpful data for operations and advocacy, and “Problems of the Day”-- raise your own problem and get input from others!
Our new WAVE mentoring program, to assist both new and established villages, will also be launched.
We will honor the memory of Miriam Kelty, a WAVE co-founder who passed away in June, with a new award program recognizing excellence in programs or services in one staff-model village and in one all-volunteer village.
Please register here, and you will receive the Zoom link before the meeting:
1. Click HERE for a recording of the main meeting plenary YouTube presentation.
- Note in the comments area below the YouTube video that there are time stamps for the various segments of the meeting:
- Miriam Kelty Memoriam
- Professor Addington
- Administration for Community Living (ACL)
2. Click HERE for the Mentoring slide presentation.
3. Click HERE for more details on the Mentoring program.
4. Click HERE for the Administration on Community Living (ACL) slide presentation.