Dear WAVE Members and Friends,
On Monday, September 21st WAVE will host the 3rd Quarter membership meeting offering another session based on timely topics including a plenary session and breakouts sessions related to voting in the November 3rd election. Our Plenary speaker, Linda Kohn, will share her knowledge and expertise in vote-by-mail state elections. Since 2017, Ms. Kohn has been active in the League of Women Voters of Montgomery County, Maryland and currently serves as an officer on the Board. In our breakout sessions, you will receive specific jurisdictional information (DC, VA and MD) on voting topics including in-person and mail-in which you can then share with the members of your entire Village.
I look forward to “seeing” you at 9:30 am on September 21st. Thank you.
President of the Board
Since we are providing links to the main session and to each of the breakouts below, there is no need for registering for this 9/21/2020 WAVE Mambers Meeting.
The following is the link for the WAVE Business and Plenary Sessions:
Dial by your location
301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
- Welcome - Call Meeting to Order - Leigh Sempeles
- Recording Secretary Report - Cele Garett
- Treasurer's Report - Laurie Pross
- Corresponding Secretary's Report - Dave Prescott
- New Business/Announcements from the Floor
- Pazit Aviv, Village Coordinator, Montgomery County Aging and Disability Services - Recap September 15th meeting and Toolkit Form
- Barbara Sullivan, Executive Director, Village to Village Network - Update on National Virtual Village Gathering - Leigh will announce scholarships to volunteer-managed Villages
- Maryland - Facilitator, Marjorie Wexler - Mary Jo Deering introduces
- DC - Facilitator, Kathy Chiron - Pat Scolaro introduces
- VA - Facilitator. Julie Gentry - Cele Garrett introduces