This is a supplement to March’s newsletter, below are some corrections. In addition, there three new events.
- Correction: the JCA’s drivers training “How Volunteer Drivers Can Help People with Cognitive Decline” will take place on Wed, 3/20/2019 not Monday.
- Aging Well with Friends is inviting caregivers to a workshop on caregiving and photo journaling on March 24th. Click here for more information.
- Villages of Kensington is inviting people to attend an event on creative view on caregiving on Match 28th. Click here for more information.
- Potomac Community Village is hosting a Health and Wellness fair on April 1st. Click here for more information.
- Village Café – just to remind you we meet on the 26th, not tomorrow the 19th.
- Finally, I have been asked to provide the link to the annual report. Click here to see the annual report
Attached, you will find March’s newsletter. It is chock full of events and announcements that you would not want to miss out on. A word doc version is also attached so you can select pieces of it to share with your village community.
Montgomery County Aging and Disability Services
401 Hungerford Drive 4th Floor
Rockville, MD 20850