We have designed this day especially for unpaid family/friend caregivers. By attending you will increase awareness of caregiver’s supports, health and wellness programs and lifelong engagement available in Montgomery County. In addition, the Listening Session will allow caregivers opportunity to share their needs with stakeholders.
Hosted by Montgomery County’s Health and Human Services Caregiver Support Program.
Attend and learn how to maintain well-being through support, community connections and education programs.
Event highlights include:
• Interactive sessions designed for family/friend unpaid caregivers. Attend and learn how to maintain well-being
through support, community connections and education programs.
• Stimulating information presentations that welcome caregiver questions.
• Unique caregiver conversations with the County’s African, Latino and Asian American health programs.
• Networking and support for LGBTQIA+ care partners.
• Information Resource Fair featuring (free or low cost) supports available for unpaid caregivers.
• Listening Session inviting unpaid caregivers to share their needs associated with caring for a loved-on at home.